Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Backyard Leaves

This is my first project from the book Scarf Style (a very popular book that I adore). It's a project for a friend for an online swap and I meant to have it done in time for Christmas. Oops. Many thanks to my friend for her patience.

A bit about the project. It got off to a rough start (I read the chart wrong--like a typewriter instead of back and forth, probably because I'm used to reading charts for projects in-the-round). But once I started reading the chart correctly, it was a fast knit. I plan on making another one for myself once I get some of my WIPs off the needles. Malabrigo is delicious stuff--I can't wait to use it again.

backyard leaves

Pattern: Backyard Leaves from Scarf Style
Yarn: Malabrigo in Marron Oscuro, 2 skeins
Needles: Denise Interchangeables, size 8 (I think?)
Started: December 31st
Finished: January 1st

No comments: